Friday, November 15, 2013

That Little boy in Handan

https://twitter.com/alohabadger  http://tanukichamptranslation.net/
I really do not know what I would have done if that little boy had not of helped me that night. I was late anyway for my classes that night and I missed two of them. I was able to teach my last class but I think without his help I am sure I would have missed all my classes and that would have been a big deal to the school. I think about my time being a ESL instructor in China and how rewarding it was. I will always be very thankful for all my experiences I had as a foreign teacher there. I know sometimes it is not easy being a teacher in China I had to adjust to a lot of changes and the culture is so different. Many people go to China to teach but it does not seem to agree with them. They wind up leaving quickly because they cannot adjust to the lifestyle and the culture. I myself found the culture and the people there fascinating. I think it is so interesting that Chinese people are so interested in learning English and they want to know so much about Western culture. Here is a tidbit of information the Mandarin word for America is Meiguo which means Beautiful Kingdom or country
I thought that was so cool well there is a little Chinese lesson for you if you did 
not know already. Have a wonderful day. If you would like to be a link on my 
blog or you would like information on teaching English in China contact me 
at tanukichamptranslation@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment